All Evolution Fireworks products are stringently tested and conform to the latest CE safety standards. Enjoy a safe home display by following the FIREWORK CODE.
- Only buy fireworks from a reputable retailer and ensure they conform to the latest CE safety standards.
- Keep your fireworks in a closed fireproof box and take them out one at a time, closing the box immediately after removal.
- Do not put fireworks in your pocket and never give fireworks to children
- Carefully read and fully comply with the instructions on each firework. Take note of the recommended firing distance.
- Light fireworks at arm’s length and stand well back. Never return to a lit firework that has failed to fire.
- Hold sparklers in a gloved hand and light one at a time. Put used sparklers hot end down in a bucket of water immediately after they finish burning
- Ensure those watching are a safe distance from the display.
- Be considerate to your neighbours. Let them know you are having a display and ensure all pets are keep indoors.
- Never throw fireworks.
- With the exception of November 5th and New Year’s Eve your display must take place before 11.00pm.
Useful items you will need on the night: Torch, bucket of water, eye protection, gloves, container of soft earth (to support certain fireworks), board (flat bottomed fireworks), suitable supports for Catherine Wheels, launchers for Rockets, portfires or other suitable lighters.